Subscription and admission deadlines
- Students should subscribe before 30 June 2016 and decisions will be made by 15 July. All students receive the decision about admission via e-mail
- Students will be asked to pay a fee of EUR 100 + accommodation costs. Accommodation costs will be EUR 50 per night and meals are included.
- Students will stay at the Kursaal hotel in Rimini. The hotel is located at the seaside and the distance to the Rimini University Campus is about 3 kilometers.
- Within 7 days after acceptance to the PhD school (July 22nd) students will be asked to pay the fee of EUR 100 to The University of Antwerp; Bank account number: BE46 7350 0799 7636. Reference number: 50 FA050000- OW150010
- The PhD school can host 15 students
- If not selected, students will be added to the reserve list
- Latest September 1st, selected participants should upload a 10 pages document supporting their presentation. This paper should be presented in maximum 10 minutes during the PhD school and will be followed by 20 minutes of discussion with fellow students and lecturers. Upon payment students will receive a dropbox link to share this paper.
- The academic committee will assist students in gaining recognition with their universities training schemes
- Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org